It starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with two bat-at animal friends overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler rocker (up to 40 lbs)! And with two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and an adorable (and machine-washable) seat pad, you and your little sweetie will love this rockin' seat. Where development comes into play, Sensory: From the rollerball & clacker toys hanging overhead to the calming vibrations in the bright seat below, this rocker can stimulate or soothe baby's senses. Gross Motor: As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they're strengthening those all-important gross motor skills. Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies.
Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker, Pink:
- Age Range: Use only with a child unable to sit unassisted or grasp side of seat and pull upward
- Calming vibrations help soothe baby
- Removable toy bar with clackers and rollerball toys
- 2 cozy recline positions & kick stand for stationary seating
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad